HOW CAN WE HELP YOU
WEcombine wellness coaching with strengths based development to help people navigate the inevitable transitions in life with grace and harness those life lessons to create lasting, positive change in their lives. Together with ISI Coaching, you will identify your unique strengths and talents then use them to be the sharpest version of yourself.
ISI COACHING WILL
- Work with you to understand what motivates you and provide when it is lacking from within
- Give clarity to where you want to go and what you want the next chapter of your story to look like
- Help focus on where you want to go. Once we get clear on where you want to go, we will help create a strategic and efficient plan to get you there
- Provide support to make the transition smoother, reminding you that you are not alone and you will make it to the other side of this challenge
- Provide accountability to the plan and keep you on track to living the life you were meant to live
“Courage doesn’t happen when you have all the answers. It happens when you are ready to face the questions you have been avoiding your whole life.”
-Shannon L. Adler
WHAT WE OFFER
This 45-minute coaching call takes a deep dive into what makes you unique and how to leverage that to show up as your best self more often. You will take the CliftonStrengths® assessment, get customized reports with your results, and coaching session to help you understand your results and learn how to best apply them in your life.
This three-month program will help athletes successfully navigate any transition in their athletic career. Using the CliftonStrengths® assessment and the enneagram, we highlight your unique talents and what drives you, then use this to help you create a new identity as an athlete and integrate it into your life in the most healthy and fulfilling way possible.
Using the CliftonStrengths® assessment, we will identify the unique talents of your players and then give you a roadmap to success by showing you how to make the most of your players’ strengths. This workshop will grow your players as teammates and as people and improve the cohesiveness and performance of your team.
Get a Free consultation today!
It's Not About Us
Darlene's Latest Book Release
Part memoir, part survival guide, It's Not About Us shares with hilarious honesty her imperfect attempts at forging a new path for her family after divorce. If you are interested in learning more or buying the book, check out darlenetaylor.com or click below.